Jenson Button Fan Site

About

Welcome to the Jenson Button Message Board and Fan Site. If you would like any info added or removed please email info@jensonbutton.org.uk.

Continue Reading »

Jenson Button Fan Site
www.jensonbutton.org.uk

Message Board 2014

Messages to Jenson Button 2013

By on March 25, 2013 in Messages to Jenson Button with 106 Comments

Hi if you are a Jenson Button Fan and would like to leave him a message you can do so here. The message box is at the bottom , your message will appear below once your message is posted. To view past messages look under ‘Messages’ on the Top Navigation Bar

106 Reader Comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Dave Sugden says:

15th March 2014

Dear Jenson,

I Was sorry to hear About your Dad, I saw him once in Walton on Thames , quite a character and I am very sure you will miss him and lease accept my condolences.

A very good friend of mine died last year and I wrote the following poem for him , hope it helps and can I also wish the very best of luck for this season.

“I lit a candle for my friend tonight
    for he has gone now, into the light
    He lost his fight , the grinning reaper won
    and took another mothers son.

As I sit and watch the flickering flame
    I think again of the times we shared
    the laughter and the song
    sadly , so sadly now gone.

But courage mon brave’
    and chin up as they say
    I must face the coming day
    By remembering him still
    as if he lives on
    and in my heart forever he will”.

Dave Sugden ( written 9th Jan 2013)

2. Barbara says:

Hi Jenson I hope practice goes well and your upgrades work ok Good luck for quali GO GO GO

3. Matt Pinborough says:

Hi Jenson, My family and I were lucky enough to of met your dad a few years running on our yearly holiday at his favourite pub… The s**t and castle. He always said come back and see him before we go home! John sent my son (charlie) a signed miniature helmet in the post and told him to get into go karting. He was a locket chap and one of life characters and I’m glad to of met him. Go win this years world championship in his honour. We know you can and so did he! Rip papa surf.

4. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

Wonderful news!! A huge congratulations on your engagement to Jessica, I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Can’t wait for Australia, things are looking good!!

5. Barbara says:

Congratulation Jenson on your engagement you certainly took your time better late than never

Glad to see the car is working well

6. John Ball says:

Hi Jenson

Great news on testing so far and even better on your engagement.

Congratulations to the upturn in the years events.

JB

7. callum says:

hi jenson how are you ?

8. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

So glad to see such positive results during testing, here’s to a great 2014 season (although, I know it will also be a very difficult one for you). Love the tribute to ‘papa smurf’ on your crash helmet, I know you will wear it with pride.

All the best JB, behind you all the way.

9. Kay says:

I whole heartedly agree John, leave poor Jenson and his family time to grieve.

10. John Ball says:

Re James Bird’s Post

Rather heartless requesting something like this at this time of great sadness for Jenson and his family.

A little thought and tact Sir!

11. John Ball says:

A rather heartless request at this sad time for Jenson and his family.

Have a little more thought and tact Sir!

12. Dr.Howe says:

Dear Jenson
    I am very sorry to learn of the passing of your much loved Father – my condolences.
    I do understand how you must be feeling at this sad time as I lost my Mum a short while ago and it hurts big time.

By the way I think you are a brilliant and talented F1 driver.
    Time to win another world title! 2009 + 2014 ? Hope so.
    Good Luck.
    Dr. Howe.

13. James Bird says:

Dear Jenson,

Firstly I send my condolances for the passing of your father.

I am running the 2014 London Marathon for Shelter, a charity that supports people in need of housing. I am also competing in the UK 70.3 ironman, again raising money for Shelter (and hoping to get close to your PB!).

I am running a charity raffle in February and wondered if you would be able to donate a prize such as a signed helmet or similar.

Anything would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards and all the best for the 2014 season

James Bird

14. Barbara says:

Hi Jenson not a good day for you but hope your birthday went ok

15. Chris says:

I was so sad to hear of the loss of your Dad in such sudden circumstances. He was so proud of you and your success gave him such joy. Please accept my condolences and remember how many of us are thinking of you at this most difficult time. He will always be a part of your life both on and off the track. He was a lovely man

With best wishes

Chris

16. Dave Tucker says:

My deepest condolences on your sad loss. I know how important the support of family is to an aspiring racing driver and you vindicated his support to the highest degree. I’m sure he’ll be greatly missed as a character around the paddocks by every F1 fan, but he’s left a great legacy in your achievements, past, present and future. Be as proud of him as he was of you (I’m sure you are!)

17. Barbara says:

Hi Jenson,so sorry to hear the news about your Dad he will stay with you always looking down on you for each race and every triathlon and all you do in your life Papa Smurf rest in peace

18. Kay says:

Dear Jenson

I am so very very sorry for the sudden death of your dad, my heart goes out to you and your family. He was such a kind and wonderful man and will be sadly missed by all those whose lives he touched. He was such a devoted dad and everyone could see just how proud he was of you. You filled his life with pride and joy and you were as dedicated to him as he was to you. Remember that although he is no longer with you in body, he will be with you in your heart forever.

My deepest sympathy.

19. Phil says:

Hi Jenson
    I am so sorry for your loss, it is going to be hard for you next season I know, but he will be with you at every race, stay strong you and your family, thinking of you all.
    Phil

20. RussD says:

So sorry to hear about your loss. His was a face that we looked forward to seeing around the paddock for so many years.

He raised a fine young man. I am sure he was proud and you should be too.

No longer will he be confined to the stands or pitbox, now he can ride around on your shoulder. Show him that the champion he raised, the champion that you are, is still at work!

Best of luck, my thoughts are with you.

21. denise austin says:

So sorry to hear the news of your Dad passing. Have always enjoyed seeing how proud your Dad was of your achievements.
    This next season will obviously be harder for you without him but please know that all your fans are with you.

22. John Ball says:

Dear Jenson
    So sad to hear the news of your father’s passing.
    He always came across on TV as a normal down to earth “bloke” and very proud “racing Father”. but I will especially remember his big smiling face and happiness during the all too brief interviews he gave after your times of triumph.
    After the worst start to a season for you and the family, I know you will all find a positive from this to push back to the forefront where you and the memory of your Dad’s smile belong.

Sincere Regards
    JB

23. Chris Muir says:

Jenson, my sincere condolances on the death of your father. You must be totally devastated and my thoughts are with you in the coming days.

24. Bill & Kath Skermer says:

Could you please pass on our heart felt condolances to Jenson and his family regarding his lovely father John’s untimely death. How shocked and devastated they must all be, we send our love, John will be sadly missed by very many people.

25. Mike says:

Hi Jenson.

I would love to be able to get you to sign a couple of canvas prints that I have had printed, of your Championship winning Brawn GP car (taken at Goodwwod Festival of Speed) for my two nephews, Alex and Elliott Button? Don’t know where, don’t know when? But any chance? Donation to your charity if at all possible sometime.

Good luck for 2014.

Best wishes.

Mike

26. callum says:

engineer can i ask you a question

27. callum says:

where did you come in the drivers championship

28. callum says:

hi jenson are you okay how are you doing with formula 1 where did you come in the drivers championship

29. Graham from Spain says:

Well done Jenson, your home town is very proud of their racing son, nice to see you on the tv local news, and you video clip of your ‘Frome race circuit’

I will be speaking to Bernie on Monday to see if we can schedule a race on the ‘ Frome Circuit’ for next years calendar, its time that Britain had a street circuit – and now we all know Frome is the ideal place.

Good luck for 2014, and enjoy your Christmas break

30. Hayley and George says:

Thank you for an amazing oppertunity in frome last night, still buzzing from the sound and feel of your engine, this was a great way to kick the festive season off for us, you made many dreams come true last night including my brother in law (Sam, Amy Alfie and theo!) with your kind gift.
    Thank you for taking the time out to visit and giving us the oppertunity to hear the engine roar befor you change it next season…. Fromes new hope full Christmas tradition- maybe we can hear the new sound next Christmas. 😉

31. Paul Ridge says:

Great night in Frome last night Jenson, thank you very much. I know a lot of people walked home from town very happy and buzzing with excitement, the memory will live with us a long time. Thank you for putting on such a great show, we re very proud to share our town with you.
    Paul.

32. Sam, Amy, Alfie and Theo says:

Jenson

So good to see you back in your home town parading your car through the streets last night and seeing you do the christmas light switch on. Wow! What a show! It was an amazing and incredible event we will all never forget. We are all your biggest fans and our eldest son is absolutly over the moon after you gave him your balaclava. He truely is your number one fan!

Thank you so much for returning home Jenson and as always you have made the people of Frome so proud of you and all of your achievements.

33. Nathan Browne says:

Have just returned from Frome’s Christmas extravaganza! And your appearance in your maclaren made my 4 year old little girl and 10 year old sons day (and mine!) your a star mate. Thank you so much! Hope next years season goes better for you. I’ll see you at silver stone doing well hopefully!!

34. flavia says:

Gostaria ter uma tarde em sua companhia,com carinho flávia!

35. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

You drove a superb race on Sunday, you were definitely driver of the day. It was fantastic to see your brilliant overtaking moves which you do with such great skill and precision, a joy to watch. So glad that McLaren ended the year on a high especially after the terrible year you have all had, it has been awful seeing you so down. Sad F1 is done for the year and can’t wait for the new season to start. Here’s hoping that McLaren produce a championship winning car for you, can’t wait to see you back on the top step of the podium, where you belong.

Have a great break and lets look forward to a fantastic 2014 season.

All the best JB.

36. lou says:

Hi Jenson
    My friend is a massive fan of yours he has followed you from the start of your career visiting silverstone and never missing F1 racing on the Tv I have lost count of the times he has made me jump by shouting encouragement at the screen and he has collected many items relating to you He is a man in his 70s who served in the air force for many years he has recently been diagnosed with cancer and I am looking for something really special to give him an uplift I am not sure if you are able to help by sending something he would not have collected or even let me know if there is anyway of him meeting you in person

Lou

37. sue jeal says:

Hi jenson what a great last race today. You were amazing ,sad the season has come to an end .I am a member of the mclaren team ,hoping to get in on the unvailing of the new car at woking if it happens there .roll on next season can’t wait .take care enjoy your break . Sue x

38. Ffraw (Frome)
    Celebrating the Hidden Community of Frome1965-2015
    Proposal for an exhibition project

Conceived by
    Lekan Babalola and the Ifa-Yoruba Contemporary Arts Trust
    in collaboration with Frome Museum.

Over the last 50 years Frome, a Market Town in Somerset, has undergone considerable demographic and cultural change. The project will explore and celebrate the relationship between those changes with exhibitions and appropriate events at the town museum and galleries in Frome. The focus will be on hidden communities of Frome (1965-2015) with particular reference to
    the influence on:
    • Architecture
    • Visual and Performing Arts (including Music)
    • Creative Industries and business economy,
    • Education
    • Life styles

Background:

The name Frome comes from the Old English word ” ffraw” meaning fair, fine or brisk. It describes the flow of a river.

Frome is a market town and civil
    parish in northeast Somerset, England, located at the eastern fringe of the Mendip Hills. The largely intact mediaeval town centre is situated in the valley of the river Frome and spreads outwards and up steep inclines to ridge.

. The town has good road and a rail transport link connects Frome with Bath, Bristol and London. Historically, it is an economic centre for the surrounding area. It has also developed as centre for cultural and sporting activities, including the annual Frome Festival and Frome Museum. A number of notable individuals were born in, or have lived in, the town (Racing driver Jenson Button, American Saxophonist Alfred ‘Pee Wee’ Elis and Irish Folk Singer Cara Dillon)

Demographic profile:
    Frome has a population of 27,000 inhabitants, estimated to rise to 30 000 over the next five years. It was recently described as the “sixth coolest town” to live in Britain by The Times.

One of the remarkable things about Frome is, that its population, until the mid-60s, remaine dalmost static for over 100years. Since then it has almost
    doubled. New estates have sprung up to accommodate the expanding population. However, despite some regeneration blunders (R.D. Goodall, 2013) the town centre retains its charm. In recent years the town has developed a reputation as a focus for Arts and Crafts. There are a number of Galleries and Contemporary Crafts Centres. Many professional craftspeople work from individual workshops with specialities ranging from designer jewellery and textiles to musical instrument makers and an artist blacksmith.

Project Aims:

This project will explore the relationship between in-migration and the creative renaissance of Frome.

Project Delivery:

1. The exhibition display will involve sound installations of interviews with
    Frome families who have lived here for 3-4 generations, people who have
    been living in the town from the 1960s until today and residents who have
    moved to Frome. The sound installation will be installed at the town Museum,
    Catharine Hill, Cheap St, St John’s Church and other landmarks in the town
    Centre.

2. Contemporary Exhibition of Artists responses to life in Frome and talks by
    these artists as to what influences them and what inspires them to be in
    Frome. To be held at The Silk Mill.

3. The exhibition will also feature clippings of main stories from the local newspaper archives (1965 to 2015, such as the changing industries – wool,
    foundry industry etc.)

4. The research element to the Exhibition will be exploring the different hidden communities (people who have not been represented within the mainstream) living in Frome over the past 50 years. The focus here will be on their lived experience and the contributions they made to Frome’s cultural renaissance.
    This part will be organised into four categories:
    a. Life style, music and entertainment
    b. Glastonbury Festival and it’s impact on Frome ( café culture, indie shops, fashion boutiques etc)
    c. Community led venue development and it’s leading lights
    d. Role of Frome Town Council
    Interviews, archival records and published documents will form the basis for this section.

With the information collected we would like to commission a series of artistic
    Responses to the stories and personal tales of people from 1965 to the
    Present day through drama, music, film and photographs. This would then be
    Presented as an interactive, community element of the exhibition, working with
    local people in the 6 wards of Frome (Berkley Down, College, Keyford,

Market, Oakfield, Park) to interpret and create pieces of theatre or an evening
    of stories etc relevant to their experiences and memories of being in Frome.
    This project Ffraw, recognizes the development of work over the years by
    many Frome residents and the culmination of this work in many events and
    exhibitions, such as the book “Working Memories” (based on over 80 audio
    interviews), the Museum’s current “Headlines” exhibition and the work of
    The Frome Society.

This project aims to build on and draw from work already
    done, making the content and ideas accessable as well as relevant to a broader hidden community and audiences who would not usually attend an exhibition or visit the Museum.

This is a working document, open to suggestions and possibilities.

© Lekan Babalola
    Project Curator.
    2013

39. Kay says:

Hi Jenson,

So sad to hear the tragic news of the death of Maria De Villota, my heart goes out to her family, friends and all the people whose lives she touched, such a young life taken far too soon. RIP.

All the best JB for a good weekend in Japan, will be cheering for you all the way. I hope lady luck will be with you.

Good Luck.

40. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

Well done on a great drive on Sunday. After your bad luck in qualifying and yet another unlucky incident at the start of the Korean GP, where you lost part of your front wing (through no fault of your own, of course), forcing you to pit and putting you at the back of the field. You did a great job to battle your way into the points in 8th place. Well done, you did the very best you could with the equipment you had.

Looking forward to the next race in Japan, as I know you will be too. Hope you have a great result in the place you call your second home.

41. janette lea says:

Hi Jenson
    Our daughter Kara has just had a complete career change and is now working for L.V.M.H. (Tag Heuer) who I know you are an ambassador for, and as it her 30th birthday on 2nd November
    she would be over the moon to get a birthday wish from you, she is an avid follower of you and the F1 team.

42. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

Just wanted to wish you all the very very best for this weekend in Korea, especially during qualies and even more importantly, the race. Behind you all the way as always.

Good Luck JB!

43. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

Well done JB on a good solid race on Sunday. Such a shame when the tyres went off at the end, was so hoping that you could hang on to your third place, but sadly it was not to be.

Still praying that McLaren will pull something out of the bag before the end of the season, the podium is not the same without you standing up there!!

44. Christian says:

Jenson, I am a huge fan of you, I was at Silverstone 2013 and you made my weekend by trying your hardest. Anyway I Love McLaren I have your signed hat 2013 replica and the button McLaren Top 2013 replica Good Luck For The Rest Of The Season and win Brazil like last year to finish the year strong as we can!

45. Barbara Gouin says:

Sam go to mclaremmedia.com they may be able to help but they need an e-mail address to be able to contact you

46. Barbara Gouin says:

Good job in quali today wring everything you can out of the car tomorrow Good Luck

47. Samantha Mildon says:

Desperately trying to get hold of Jenson Button regarding a charity event in Nov for The Great Western Air Ambulance which covers all of somerset including Frome!!! Very important as we live in Nailsea and I really would love to have someone from Jenson’s Management contact me. My little girl was a patient of the air ambulance and taken to Bristol and is now doing very well. This is why I am having a very large charity event in November and need anything Jenson could give us to keep the Air Ambulance running. Thank you and please contact me on my email for more details. Thank you for your time, Sam Mildon

48. jason morgan says:

hay jenson i was always between pillor and post because iv only ever supported mclaren ‘ and im from bristol so want to cheer jenson , fantastic your at mclaren to stay ‘ was wondering if the fuel mclaren use could be part of there lack in pace because i drive ‘ dont laugh a focus 2.0 tdci ‘ esso fuel and the cars gutless as hell ‘ texaco or shell’ and it goes like a stink ‘ im gutted seeing mclaren do so badly ,never thought it could happen , but it show the effect big ron had in the team , looking forward to 15 with honda ‘ hopefully 14 will be good , shame hamilton terned to being a trater’ to england , you’ll prove your just as good as him when you get a good car , big bristol manhug to you and good luck for the future

49. Mary&Mike Elendo says:

Hello, Jenson!

Our family are the fans of F1 and McLaren particularly. Also, we keep watching with interest over your achievements outside of race – in triathlon. That is why we would like to introduce you an event that’s being held in our Omsk city and would like to invite you to take part in this event. All information about Siberian Ice Marathon you may find at http://runsim.ru/en/ice.

Please,note, we are not in account with Marathon organizers, our invitation is absolutely private and is not intended to any commercial benefit.
    Hope, you’ll be interested in our invitation and will find a bit of time to take part in this event together with us.
    Best wishes,
    family Elendo.

50. I’m currently watching yourself racing in Belgium with my son who is 5. Everytime motor racing is broadcast on TV he always asks where is Jenson Button Daddy, is he winning? Every lap he asks how you are doing in the race, have you overtaken anyone…

Is it ever possible for my son to meet you. Of course, your schedule is extremely hectic but to have a quick picture taken with yourself would certainly make my son smile

51. Gordon Fraser says:

Jenson,

i’m just popping down to the shops, do you need anything?

oh and good luck today !

52. Linda Cordell says:

Hi again Jensen, not heard from you? If you require details of our charity event it is going to be advertised in UK Karting magerzine. Just received a proof today. I am asking for a raffle prize from you so that we can sell lots of raffle tickets to raise as much money as possible for the Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance.

As I said before this is a none MSA Karting track, Jack Harvey started here years ago. This event is on August Bank Holiday weekend so please contact me soon, or look in Karting magerzine and contact the track directly…. TKC (Tattershall Karting Centre, Lincolnshire).

Many thanks for your time, hope to hear from you favourably soon. Again sorry for contacting you publicly but I haven’t found another way of contacting you.

Linda

53. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

You drove a great race on Sunday and got some good solid points. You did a superb start which most certainly shaped the rest of your race. You also done a fantastic job of keeping Vettel behind you for 12 laps, you definitely changed the outcome of the win and stopped him from getting the full haul of points. I think Lewis has a lot to thank you for!!

Enjoy the summer break (no racing for 4 weeks, sad face). Can’t wait to see what you can do in Spa, McLaren are certainly going in the right direction, it can’t come quickly enough!

All the best JB.

Kay x

Oh, and by the way Barbara, no I can’t see Jenson going to Red Bull either, there is no way that a first class world champion like JB would play second fiddle to Vettel, and that is what it would be like, Vettel is the golden boy and that will not change!!

54. Linda Cordell says:

Jensen I help out at a non MSA karting track in Lincolnshire and we are holding a 3 day charity event over August Bank Holiday weekend, for Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance. During this event we are having a raffle and wondered if you could donate a raffle prize for this very worthy cause. Sorry to contact you this way but I didn’t know how to email you.
    If you or your team wish to know more details about the event please email me directly.
    Many thanks

55. Barbara says:

Hi Jenson, glad you are happy with the car have a good quali and get into P3

56. Barbara says:

Does anyone on here think JB will go to Red Bull. personally I do not

57. Barbara says:

Had a great day at Goodwood yesterday had a nice chat with you and got mt 1/2 size helmet and a photo signed then watched you go up the hill in the McLaren it was rather hot but it was lovely to see you again you are one of the most popular F1 drivers at this event

58. Matt the look alike says:

Good luck today with the triathlon, to all competitors.
    Good working with you in the week, full on day though!
    Swim, cycle, run well!

59. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

Such a shame finishing out of the points at Silverstone, I know you were disappointed about not having a better race . You did a great job with the equipment you had. No matter where you finished, Britain was proud of you.

So glad you had a much better time in Germany at the weekend. You drove a superb race and did a brilliant job finishing in 6th place, although it should have been 5th (bloody Caterham boys). Lets hope that this is the turning point for McLaren, I can’t wait to see you back up the front where you belong.

Great drive JB.

60. Italy says:

Should all of the necessary features to watch for before choosing a
    service… Aeration mellows the wine. I had the impression I was
    tasting candy but something was dark.

61. Noah says:

I have been mad about you button! I only just got into f1,
    but I love it! Hope you can do well this season!

62. Barbara says:

Hi Jenson,lets hope lady luck shines on you tomorrow and you get into p3 I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you

63. trudi trescothic says:

My son has just had a new baby boy.He was born in Melbourne’s Albert Park ,on the grand prix track as if was too eager to arrive.He was delivered by my son in the back of the car.As he is British there is only one name that they can call him.that is Jenson as it was the first track you won and also your favourite track .

64. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

Great to be back at Silverstone again, always a fantastic race. Wishing you the Best of British for the weekend, I hope McLaren have managed to pull something out of the bag with your car so that you can pick up a solid haul of points, you certainly deserve them. All the best JB, and no matter what the result, your fans are behind you 100%.

Good Luck!

65. Barbara says:

Hi JB You were mentioned on Eastenders tonight between Alfie Moon and A J Masood

66. Lorna says:

Dear Jenson,

HONEYMOON AT BUDAPEST GP

My husband and I love Formula 1 and McLaren and are going to Hungary to watch the race for our honeymoon and to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. We are both great fans of you and your driving style.

We watch every session of every race from our new home in Sweden which isn’t easy or cheap. Our family and friends think that we are crazy dedicating so much time and money to watching Formula 1 but we love it! I thought that F1 was just a load of cars whizzing around until I decided to buy my husband, who was then my boyfriend, a week trip to the British GP. Once I realized that it was going to cost a small fortune I decided that I would have to get into F1 so that I could enjoy the race too. He was very surprised when I was eager to watch very race with him and even more surprised when I gave him an envelope with the tickets and all of the information. I am completely hooked now too. I spend as much time on the technical forums as he does. Although we try to make the most of each race weekend by eating the food and drinking the beer from the country hosting the race it just isn’t the same so we usually try to go to at least 1 race every year. Until we moved to Sweden last year we went to the British GP every year. We have also been to Spa which was amazing and we went to the first Indian GP which was certainly an experience. Thankfully despite having upset stomachs for most of the 3 weeks we were in India we were both fine for the race. I don’t know what we would have done if we had been ill because our official bus got lost for 3 hours on the Friday and our grandstand didn’t have toilets! I even spent months sewing 6,000 buttons on to a dress for the British and Belgian GPs in 2011 as I am a huge JB fan only for it to rain all weekend for both races and for no one to see all my hard work! Just buying 6,000 buttons was hard enough! I then removed them all to make a button coat for the Indian GP as I was worried about exposing too much flesh and getting sunburned – there was no chance of that with the thick smog! We didn’t manage to go to a race last year as we moved to Sweden and we got married which was really disappointing, the not getting any races bit, and we didn’t think that we would be able to go this year either as we have just purchased a flat but I have almost managed to save up enough money to surprise my husband with a trip to the Hungarian GP. He thinks that we are going to Manchester to visit some family! He will be so surprised. I am currently trying to get hold of about 10,000 red, white and blue buttons for a dress to wear in Hungary. I am not sure how I am going to sew them onto the dress without my husband noticing though! I am hoping that I will be able to make something extra special this year.

I was hoping that you would be able to help me make our honeymoon and 1st anniversary trip extra special as we are such big JB fans and are on a limited budget. I was trying to save for Friday Paddock Club tickets but have fallen quite abit short so Silver was all I could afford! I would love to hear any suggestions you have to help make our trip great. We will be doing the pitwalk. It would be great to meet you.

I am sure that you get lots of request like this but I really hope that you can help as we put so much time, effort and money into watching you and the rest of the McLaren team race all over the world.

Even just an email would be great!

Kind regards,

Lauren

67. Adrian Jones says:

Hi, I am looking for a little help and being cheeky !!
    I run a pub in Surrey and on July 20th we are having a very special charity event in aid of Help For Heroes. I have registered the event and my ID is 2013061200000250.
    As part of the event we are having an auction and another donator Paul Turner from Alf Turner and Sons who cooked at Tedworth House has suggested contacting Jenson for his support. If you could donate anything it would be wonderful and I am sure would raise a lots of funds for Help For. I thankyou in advance regards Adrian, The Crown Knaphill

68. Lauren says:

Dear Jenson,

I was hoping that you would be able to help me make our honeymoon and 1st anniversary trip extra special as we are such big JB fans and are on a limited budget. I would love to hear any suggestions you have.

Kind regards,

Lauren

69. Barbara says:

Oleg, firstly this is Jenson Button’s page not Mark Webber and how dare you come on here begging for money, I am sorry you were attacked but that is not what this page is for

70. Barbara says:

Well done Jenson on your iron man result hopefully it will cheer you up after last weeks debacle in Canada. I wonder if it is time to bring back the MP4-27 as it went a lot quicker than the MP4-2

71. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

What can I say, a terrible day at the office. Try and stay positive JB and look forward to the next race at Silverstone, and remember your fans are always with you, through the good and the bad times.

72. Barbara says:

Hi JB, another terrible day for you and McLaren not to get any points, keep smiling and hope it all comes good at silverstone

73. Kay says:

Hi jenson

Well done on a solid 6th place at Monaco last time out, great to see that the car is looking more competitive. So pleased yesterday to see you second fastest in free practice one, but then disaster struck in free practice two with your gear box sensor issues, what a blow. Hope the problem has been sorted and you have a great day today. Wishing all the very very best for qualies and more importantly the race. We all know what you can do in Canada, but also know that you can’t do it alone, you need the car to go with your superb driving. Good Luck JB, will be cheering you on all the way!!

74. So you may ask, then what was the most widely known brands
    in the world use such drugs. farmacia on line has to be.
    About 6 1/2 hours after taking the pill. If you sweep
    dirt out the door if it wants to catch up.

75. Barbara says:

A better day today JB at least you were smilingafter the race at least the car looked as if it had some good pace Lets hope it carries through to Canada

76. sue jeal says:

Hi jenson , so thrilled you came 6th today in monaco .I was there last year ,it was wonderful .what a place to be ! Keep up the good work ,I back you all the way , love being a member of the maclaren team .

77. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

What a disappointment for you, things were looking very promising for at least a 5th place quallie result and then bang, your car lets you down again. Good luck for the race tomorrow, I know it will be a difficult race for you but I know you will give it your all, as always. With you all the way JB.

Kay x

78. Dear Jenson,I have been a fan of yours for yrs,but been sisabled i cannot make races,so would it be possible to have a signed photo of you please and if possible not a copy signature please i would be gfrateful and good look in monaco this sunday

79. Barbara says:

Hi JB Have a good quali and a great race on Sunday you need the points GOOD LUCK

80. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

Sorry I was not able to post after the last race, but well done on another superb drive by yours truly, you did a brilliant job after starting 14th, then dropping back to 17th at the start but then managing to fight your way back to 8th place, great job.

Glad to see that you are much more upbeat this weekend, and that the changes that are being made to your car are heading in the right direction. You seemed much happier on track during the two practice sessions, and hey what a track, one of my favourite races of the season! Hope you have another promising session in free practice 3.

Wishing you the very, very best for qualies on Saturday and the race on Sunday. I know you will get the car as near to the front of the grid as is possible. Have a fantastic race and here’s hoping that a podium finish is in sight. Go JB!!

81. David Hart says:

Hi Jenson my name is David Hart I met you a few years back now at silverstone I was doing security on the gate to the village campsite I have been into formula one ever since not my swing one race (loved what you did in Canada last season what skill let’s hope you can go there do it again this year) my views on season so far they need to sort your car out mate I see what your doing an it not your fault I think your a brill driver who deserves a good car. It would be great to meet you again. I am trying to save money to buy tickets for this year’s race at silverstone would be great to come see you Perez and all of the other formula one drivers race again i think the atmosphere is just out of this world.
    Well gotta go sort me flat out good luck at monaco this weekend.

82. Barbara says:

hI Jenson you did a great job today when you get your car sorted you will be on the podium. I have faith that McClaren willwill get upgrades that work

83. Madhu says:

Hey Jenson – hope you are well and best of luck for the rest of the season. What sunglasses were you wearing in Malaysia 2013 ?

84. Baz Smiles says:

Go for it JB, make Spain yours. The South West backing you all the way

85. Barbara says:

Hi JB Hope the upgrades work for you this week-end GO GO GO

86. JB says:

Hope McLaren gets the cars up to speed for the next race

87. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

You put up a tremendous fight at Bahrain and deserved so much more than the 1 point you came away with. You battled with skill and precision, unlike your team mate!!! So angry, the way ‘Checo’ behaved, you do not disrespect other drivers like that and especially not your team mate, that is a definite no no, he so easily could have taken you out of the race. Hope he learns some manners before the next race.

Really looking forward to Barcelona and especially to all the new upgrades, so hope McLaren are going to give you a race winning car. They have a superb driver, they just need a superb car!!

Great drive JB!

88. Sonia Coupe says:

Dear Jenson, After following you on TV and live at various of grand prix we are taking time off from live grand prix as we had a son on March 11th……..both being big F1 fan we have named him Jenson, the three of us wil be watching you on TV tonight for the Chineese Grand Prix. Go Jenson!

89. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

Great to see you looking so upbeat after yet another difficult quali session. You are doing a brilliant job of extracting everything you can out of a car that is so lacking in pace. Wishing you the very very best for the race tomorrow, I know you will be giving it your all and hope that you leave Bahrain with some good points, you certainly deserve them.

Behind you all the way JB!

90. Elton says:

Hi Jenson,
    Really great effort on Sunday getting 5th. place, good strategy and driving, just need a bit more speed from the car, then you can get back on the podium, where you deserve to be!
    Good luck with quali tomorrow in Bahrain.
    Best wishes,
    elton.

91. Samantha Taylor says:

Hey jenson,
    Myself and my husband truly adore you!!
    How about some VIP tickets to silverstone x
    I could hold ur position place card ( poll of course) x ;0)x

92. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

Well done on a solid drive in China on Sunday, you did a fantastic job of looking after the tyres to make your two-stop strategy work, giving you a 5th place finish and 10 valuable points. Great to see that McLaren are making improvements that are getting you closer to the front (we must remember that you have lead the race both in Malaysia and China), McLaren now need to make the improvements to the car so that you can stay at the front and lead the others home.

Looking forward to Bahrain, but hoping that nobody gets caught up in any trouble!

93. Barbara says:

A better race today Jenson, at least you got some decent points

94. Barbara says:

Hi Jenson good luck for 2morrow hopefully you can get some decent points

95. Barbara says:

Good luck in quali JB hope it goes well

96. Barbara says:

Well done JB in the ironman70.3 a personal best

97. Barbara says:

Hi JB,hope you have a great result in the ironman 70-3 cali I know you will give it your all good luck

98. Elton says:

Hi Jenson,
    What can I say, really super drive from you as usual, only to be let down by the pit stop, a solid 5th place or even better was on the cards, but thats racing! But have to say car looks much better and should soon be a winner, which we all look foreward to .
    Best wishes,
    Elton.

99. Kay says:

Hi Jenson

So glad that the car was on much better form this weekend, sadly McLaren gave it to you with one hand and then took it away with the other!! Gutted about the pit stop dilemma, you drove a fantastic race and so deserved those well earned points. Also, we will never know whether you could have got past the Mercedes and made it to the podium!!

McLaren made some important steps with the car in just a week so lets hope they can make a lot more progress in the 3 weeks to the next race in China.

Great drive JB, so sorry about your pit stop problem, such a shame!!

100. david hopkinson says:

hi jenson
    hard luck for the malasian gp you nwere looking on form just bad luck with the pitsop what has happened with the tooned series or is it being delayed to later in the year.
    and is it time you made an honest woman of jessica